Please find the FAQ for OGS Online Grocery Shop
(frequently asked questions)
How can we Help with?
Below is a list of our help sections,
click on the section that your question relates to for a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for or have any feedback please contact us or call is directly on (0777 2133 503)
Our frequently asked questions
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS?
By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into to your Online Grocery Shop account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDERS BEFORE I MAKE A PAYMENT?
After logging into your account, go to your Shopping Cart. Here, you will be able to make payment or cancel your order.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE?
At the moment, we only accept Credit/Debit cards and PayPal payments.
WHY MUST I MAKE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY AT CHECKOUT?
Online Grocery Shop ordering is on ‘first-come-first-served’ basis. To ensure that you get your desired grocery, it is recommended that you make your payment within 60 minutes of checking out.
I AM HAVING PROBLEMS ACCESSING ONLINE GROCERY SHOP. SOME OF THE PAGES LOOK WEIRD. AM I USING THE RIGHT BROWSER?
As Online Grocery Shop uses some of the latest graphics designs which may not be supported in lower version of browsers, it is recommended that you use the following browsers to access Online Grocery Shop:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 10 onwards.
- Download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer at:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
- Mozilla Firefox Version 10 onwards.
- Download the latest Mozilla Firefox at:https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Google Chrome Version 12 onwards.
- Download the latest Google Chrome at:https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/